Our Organic Amla Blend is a unique, natural, high antioxidant, vitamin C supplement.
Amla, Phyllanthus Emblica Linn, is part of the Euphorbiaceae botanical family and is indigenous to South Asia. Arguably the most important plant in Ayurvedic science, studies over the last three decades have supported the Indian gooseberry’s traditional status as one of nature’s richest and most bioavailable sources of Vitamin C, as well as many other minerals, amino acids and antioxidants.
This specialist blend combines Amla with blueberries, rose hip, lemon peel and black pepper to create a wonderfully synergistic, whole food, plant-based supplement, conveniently encased in a vegan capsule.
- Amla is rich in bioflavonoids, gallic acid, ellagic acid, rutin and ascorbic acid.
- Blueberries feature anthocyanidins, the flavonoids that provide them with their dark blue colour, along with a strong antioxidant boost. They are also abundant in resveratrol, vitamin C and ellagic acid.
- Rose hips are high in vitamin C, phenolic compounds and antioxidants.
- Lemon Peel contains d-limonene, a flavonoid phytonutrient that acts as an antioxidant.
- Black Pepper contains piperine, a unique phytonutrient that has a potent antioxidant activity.
Surya Prana Nutrition is committed to never using any artificial colours, preservatives, flavours or excipients. By using organic ingredients in our products, synthetic processes harmful to our environment, ecosystem and bodies can be avoided, allowing our community to enjoy products which are kinder to us and our planet.