- 1 tsp Surya Prana Nutrition Organic Turmeric and Black Pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp Surya Prana Nutrition Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp ghee
- 250 ml coconut milk
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
Autumn Turmeric Milk
As the cold Autumn nights are drawing in, we have the perfect turmeric milk recipe to warm you up! This recipe from our kitchen will fill you with love from the inside out! Try it and let us know how you get along. We’d love to hear from you.
- Place a small, heavy-based stainless steel saucepan on the lowest gas setting.
- Add ghee and gently allow it to melt.
- Once just melted, add the Surya Prana Nutrition Organic Turmeric and Black Pepper Powder and Surya Prana Nutrition Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder.
- Allow the spices to infuse the ghee and add the coconut milk and pinch of salt. Simmer for a couple of minutes and serve.
If you would like to add some sweetness, a little locally and ethically sourced raw honey can be added once the milk is cool enough to drink!
Ghee is traditionally used in turmeric milk recipes. However, if you are vegan, you can use one teaspoon of coconut oil as an alternative!