- 1 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 140 ml dairy-free milk We like to use organic almond milk
- 1/2 tsp Surya Prana Nutrition Organic Turmeric & Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tsp Surya Prana Nutrition Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp grated fresh coconut
- Handful of blackberries
Overnight Turmeric and Blackberry Chia Pot
This aromatic high protein chia pot recipe is a modern twist from our kitchen and is a great way to incorporate our Organic Turmeric and Black Pepper Powder and Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder into your diet. We love to serve this alongside organic coconut yogurt. If you don’t have blackberries, add sweet blueberries or cherries instead. These chia pots can be eaten for breakfast, dessert or as a snack. Enjoy!
- Combine all the ingredients together, apart from the grated fresh coconut and blackberries.
- Stir the mixture with a fork for a few minutes until the chia seeds stop sticking together.
- Refrigerate overnight in a small jam jar or glass.
- Serve with blackberries and freshly grated coconut.