Organic Amla Blend
Our amla supplement is a plant-based, organic blend of carefully chosen fruits and botanicals. This specialist formula combines amla berries, blueberries, rose hip, lemon peel and black pepper to create a wonderfully synergistic supplement, which is conveniently encased in a vegan capsule.
Did you know?
- Amla berries are the subtropical fruits of a small tree native to the Indian subcontinent. These small, round berries have a light-green skin and are more commonly known as ‘Indian gooseberry’.
- Amla has been used in Ayurvedic cultures for centuries as a tonic for overall health. It’s often called ‘dhatri’, which means ‘mother’ or ‘nurse’.
- This ancient super berry is one of the most consumed in the subcontinent of India.
Other botanicals, such as lemon peel and blueberry, are added to our Organic Amla Blend to provide you with a multitude of phytonutrients and flavonoids (beneficial plant compounds). Our expertly formulated supplement also contains black pepper powder. The active ingredient of black pepper, piperine, supports the bioavailability and absorption of the other botanicals in the body.
- Amla berries are a source of naturally occurring antioxidants. Antioxidants are beneficial compounds, mainly found in plant foods, that may prevent or delay some types of cell damage.
- Amla berries have been shown to support mental function, making our supplement an ideal blend for both mind and body.
- According to ancient Ayurvedic traditions, amla berries are considered 'tridoshic', which is the unique quality of bringing all three doshas (Vata, Kapha and Pitta) into balance.
- 300mg Organic Amla Berry
- 200mg Organic Blueberry
- 20mg Organic Rose Hip
- 15mg Organic Lemon Peel
- 5mg Organic Black Pepper
Take 1-2 capsules daily with food, or as advised by a health professional
Disclaimer: Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any prescribed medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children and pets.