Organic KSM-66® Ashwagandha & Ginger (Sub)
This synergistic blend of high quality ashwagandha and ginger has been ethically, organically and sustainably sourced from India.
Ashwagandha has long been celebrated in Ayurvedic medicine, where it is thought to help support the demands of everyday modern life. So it is no wonder that Ashwagandha has become a popular ingredient in modern nutrition, supported by growing scientific research.
Did you know?
- Ashwagandha is an evergreen shrub grown in India, the Middle East, and parts of Africa. Its plant name is Withania somnifera. It is also referred to as winter cherry and Indian ginseng.
- The word ‘ashwa’ means horse. Ancient wisdom suggests that Ashwagandha brings you the stamina, strength, and grace of a horse.
If you are looking for a unique blend that can help you in times of mental and nervous tension and contribute to optimum relaxation, then our Organic KSM66® Ashwagandha & Ginger Supplement is for you. It can help support your emotional balance and general wellbeing during stressful times, providing rejuvenation for mind and body.
The ways in which our body deals with stress vary greatly from one person to another. Ashwagandha is often referred to as an ‘adaptogen’ which is a term given to botanicals believed to help the body resist internal and external stressors. Adaptogens are thought to work on the body at a molecular level by regulating the outputs of our hormonal glands and controlling the release of excess stress hormones such as cortisol.
- Our organic supplement contains a unique form of Ashwagandha, KSM-66®, which has been used in several clinical trials for over 14 years and has shown efficacy in supporting relaxation and promoting a positive emotional state.
- The benefits of ashwagandha stem from its roots, which is why KSM-66® is superior to other forms of Ashwagandha. KSM-66® is considered a full-spectrum ashwagandha extracted from 100% ashwagandha roots.
- Ashwagandha is widely recognised as a potent ancient herb, which benefits both mind and body. It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years.
- Did you know that the ginger plant is also a herb? It is native to Southeast Asia, and it is thought to date back over 5,000 years, where it was historically used to support overall health and vitality.
- 500mg Organic KSM66® Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha contributes to optimal relaxation and support in periods of mental and nervous tension. Ashwagandha works by controlling the level of cortisol, the stress hormone in the body, and modulating the body’s internal stress response.
- 50mg Organic Ginger: Ginger is a natural herb. It is part of the Zingiberaceae family, which also includes turmeric and cardamom.
Take 1-2 capsules daily with food, or as advised by a health professional.
Disclaimer: Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any prescribed medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children and pets.