- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup unsalted pistachios
- 1 1/2 cups pitted medjool dates
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp coconut butter (Biona Coconut Bliss Butter)
- 1/2 tsp Surya Prana Nutrition Turmeric and Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tsp Surya Prana Nutrition Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- pinch of Himalayan Salt
Turmeric Spiced Bliss Balls
These indulgent bliss balls are the perfect sweet treat for the winter months.
- Place the almonds and pistachios into a food processor and blend until you have a coarse flour.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend again until you have a sticky dough consistency.
- Divide mixture into teaspoon measures and roll into balls. Then, coat them by rolling them in a bowl of desiccated coconut.
- Place them in the fridge for an hour or until they are firm to touch.
Store the bliss balls in an airtight container. These should keep for a week.